Annotated Table of Contents

Post #1: Why I write
When I re-read my very first journal write of the summer, I was reminded that writing can help to organize my scattered thoughts

Post #2: Trey Smith's Visit on 7/25
What I learned from Trey Smith's visit to our Summer Institute

Post #3: Carmen's Unwritten Story
My thoughts on how to incorporate my students' personal history into the science classroom

Post #4: Writing the Personal Statement
Things to keep in mind as I help my seniors navigate the college essay portion of their application

Post #5: Social Justice in the Ninth-grade Science Classroom
One strategy on how I will approach social justice in the science classroom this year

Post #6: Character Silhouette
How I will incorporate this activity into my lessons regarding human impact on the environment

Post #7: Ebony Thomas's Visit on 7/26
What I learned from Ebony Thomas's visit to our Summer Institute

Post #8: Take A Stand
Why I will use this activity as an introduction to a round-table discussion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing the Personal Statement